PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA staff walkout @ LHR
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2003, 23:06
slingsby

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wrong. very very wrong. To just walk out and leave hundreds of thousands stranded, not good business sense by all concerned. Ba have been branded as unreliable now IMHO, who would want to book their holiday/business trips with an airline that may not operate even within the bounds of probably every airline/IATA/ICAO etc agreement going. Whether you like it or not, from the meekest wheelchair pusher to the senior management, you are all responsible for making the airline work, if a decision or working practice is introduced, it won't be on a whim, it will have long reaching plans and expected results. If you don't like it or the way it affects you, yes then approach your union and air your greivences, don't stab the entire airline and passengers (your wages) in the back. Some attitudes I observed in T3 on saturday were astonishing, rude and curt leaving both children and adults crying. We had 40+ pax transferred to our flight on saturday, by my calculations, thats £40K of revenue to my airline. Keep going and you'll have my company out of the red very soon.