PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Torque rise phenomenon
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2016, 19:16
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crab you seem to be slowly understanding what i said but you are so damn rude i just dont understand where that comes from
when I told you there were Airbus products with PPI that command Nr change you (and several others) didn't believe it, now you find that that is true you accuse me of poor knowledge and are sarcastic again about sunglasses etc I answered Lala's question, yes he was right about that part.
You don't understand the difference between a yaw sensor and a control position transducer, I explain it to like a 5yr old and then you tell me it as if I didn't know in the first place. Your constant personal attack, almost always where you turn out to be wrong diverts threads from the topic and makes discussion really unpleasant. Are you a rantallion? Can't we just stay on topic?

WhoKnows: "@SLB: I think this is about the indian BK117 look-alike, the infamous HAL Dhruv..." probably right, black fox gives India as location
worth noting 4 out of 7 Ecuadorian Dhruvs crashed, what a total waste of time carrying 2 engines, simple reliable performance is the best safety asset, certainly at least in this type of arena. (composite saving 50% of weight etc etc)

SLB: unlikely to be Guimbal, black fox says torque rise on both engines