PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Torque rise phenomenon
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2016, 19:53
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Punto
my statments were clear and factual and relevant to the thread, the price of fish is factors that change the power required without moving the lever. I don't think crabs display of sarcasm and ignorance is much help and risks a divergence

Crab: "Do please explain why you would command an Nr change with a yaw sensor instead of a collective one."
I'd have thought that was fairly obvious (and anyway it's not a yaw sensor, it's a pedal position transducer, do keep up) and I wouldn't want to condescend to you anymore than necessary, but I am happy to explain it to you like the 5 yr old you mention if neccessary?
and
"....without any qualifying comments about having increased speed." the whole thread is about the power change required as the speed increases, if you weren't so focussed on trying to get at me all the time you might notice that. I refer you to my earlier statement "Torque should decrease with fixed lever as speed increases to 120kph"

and Crab you will note that the esteemed 212 has just learned that Pedal Transducers ARE used to alter the Nr, that's the great power of pprune.
Anyone can learn something here, even you !