PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HEATHROW
Thread: HEATHROW
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2016, 11:03
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yet you seem to know exactly how the transfer will work once the LHR expansion is completed sometime after 2030.
You really are clutching at straws now. I have commented only about the LHR transfer experience as it exists at the present time. I have made no reference whatsoever to how it would work in 2030 or beyond.

If I were drawn to speculate about LHR transfers post-2030 I'd say they should be bloomin' fantastic in light of how much facilitating them is forecast to cost!

And of course, Manchester's opposition to R3 at Heathrow is not a vested intereste
Of course not, the fact there are so many on this thread arguing against expansion at LHR that hail from the north west is just coincidence.
Erm ... I think you'll find that I expressed the opinion that all airport operators, including MAG, lobby in accordance with their own best interests. By the way, did you note that some of the voices actively supporting LHR R3 hail from the NW too [Ametyst, AndyH52 etc.]. But maybe highlighting that doesn't flatter your agenda?

The rest of the north should be happy with National Express travel to MAN for their flights and stop all this snobbery about luggage free connecting flights from over the hills.
What??? Is this bizarre comment supposed to add value to the LHR R3 debate? You have become desperate.