PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2016, 07:51
C.T.G.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TheSkiingPilot
I applied to EasyJet about 12 days ago, and completed the assessments 2 days later. I got an email reading the following a a few minutes later: 'We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the online assessment which is the first stage of the recruitment process. Your application and CV will now be screened for evidence of the competences that are critical to success in a pilot role.'

I still haven't got a reply from them yet as to whether I've been successful or not. A friend of mine, who's at the same level as I am in terms of experience and age etc..., completed the assessment and got a rejection email about 30 mins later.

Does this mean the post-assessment email works automatically, so if a point threshold isn't reached, you automatically get sent a rejection email, and if you've passed this limit, they take a look at your application and assessment?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
TheSkiingPilot, I applied at about the same time by the looks of it, no response just yet either, apart from the 'welcome, but don't call us' email. I suspect your fiend may not have fared well in the assessment to be auto excluded that quickly.
The time frame for the assessment of this intake will be quite large I would think, given the undoubtedly huge number of applicants.
Best of luck and post back when you hear.