PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HEATHROW
Thread: HEATHROW
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2016, 22:22
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've answered your many repetitive questions ad infinitum, T&N, as readers here can testify. Likewise those of Prophead. Those earlier postings do address the relevant issues as other readers are free to check. The onus is now on you to back up your suppositions.

As for your point about Liverpool, bear in mind that I have argued this whole debate from a national (not Manchester) perspective. Prophead introduced the Manchester angle in the course of postings discussing his travel preferences.

Opinions in Liverpool are actually divided (although in some extreme cases driven by bitter historic rivalry). Liverpudlians are free to make whatever journey choices they like. However, urging another massive overspend on SE transport infrastructure at the expense of their own city's renaissance is a source of some bemusement. Are those R3 cheerleaders unable to cope with the maths, or does their hatred for all things Manchester override everything else? From my own perspective, I continue to lobby for a fair deal for Merseyside's own transport infrastucture along with that in other regional centres long deprived of transformational public funding.

By the way, whilst I'm flattered by your confidence in my extra-temporal abilities, producing documents (reputable or otherwise) which haven't been written yet is beyond my skill-set. Surprising, I know! If you have learned the secret of time travel I will be interested to read such future documents as you propose to retrieve.

Last edited by Shed-on-a-Pole; 9th May 2016 at 22:53.