PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor, exposed PPRuNer aka Neil Duncan Robertson is a convicted paedophile
Old 22nd Jul 2003, 18:53
frb98mf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ceilidh the antisemite

Was reading it all with interest, then the Ceilidh name he used, him claiming Danny murdered Palestinians, and the remarks about being antisemitic reminded me that I came across him a little while back in a politics chatroom, calling himself Ceilidh. He was being pretty inciteful, tried to dig some dirt and lie about me to try and win his argument (apparently I worked for the Israeli government as some kind of cyberspy - luckily it was so far-fetched everyone ignored him).

He was into the whole Jews have no right to a country, Israel should not exist thing, I think it even went into a touch of Holocaust denial, certainly there was a big bit about how he thought Israelis were mass-murdering the Palestinians and could get away with it because of the Holocaust - even the BBC and the Guardian haven't gone that far yet! Plenty of implied Jewish conspiracy tripe as well.

In my first week living in Edinburgh, somebody tried to put a molotov cocktail through the synagogue door. I know people who have been spat upon, had pig's heads and razor blades left on their doorsteps and worse, because people like him have dug up their home addresses and so on, because they disagreed with his vile brand of politics.

I'm glad that a sicko like that won't be around to hurt anyone or incite anyone else into harming people again for a long, long time.