PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Part NCC Stuff
Thread: Part NCC Stuff
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2016, 12:35
Someflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beaver,

It's apparent that you have not read the first line of my post : "Don't shoot the messenger". I think I have raised a point which does have some implications and deserves an answer.

I'm truly sorry that you take it so personally. No one and certainly not me had any intention of having a go at you or your colleagues, On the contrary, I do admire the fact that you are so passionate about an issue that affects so many of us, However I think my point is valid and reading the
communications between you and the MEP is question, I still see a reason for skepticism.

My remark on the CAA is not based only on my own dealings (in fact, dealings with several CAA's and not only the UK one) but also of friends and colleagues which are in need to conduct their business with the authorities.

I did raised this matter with officials in the FAA and still waiting for them to come back but the general impression that I got is that they are confused as we are about the matter and it will take precious time until the FAA will be able to act upon the response it gets from EASA.

I will be looking for job outside Europe because I still need to feed my family and I need a job which doesn't have a sword hanging above it. I see no reason to apologise for that!

I do wish you and your friends the best of luck and from my little corner I will try to support the cause as much as I can (I will PM you any new info that may be transferred to me).

As I said, please take things as been written in a genuine concern and never in an attempt to undermine what you, or your friends are doing.

Happy flying