PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2016, 12:25
ShesGreatintheGalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Colouroffun
Hey guys,

I am really keen to fly with a major after beetling around in the Hospitality Industry for a while.

I am wondering if anyone has heard of a business called 'Jet Ready'? I saw them advertised on Facebook.

They are offering a one day course to help wannabes pass Flight Attendant recruitment days etc.

Any advice is appreciated as it seems worth it o me for $160.

xx

Hi! There are lots of FA preparation courses out there and I did one myself before I started applying for airlines years ago but mine was more of a one day/interview preparation type.
The ones like I did above are helpful and will give you an insight into how it works/what they look for if you don't have friends in the industry who can give you tips. You could def do all this online yourself without paying the $$ face to face. The ones that cover several days/weeks like the type A certain QLD Conpany run that cost a few thousand and teach you EP stuff are a total waste of time and money.

Def consider an interview prep course if you haven't had experience in airline interviews before and understand how it works, but you can get it all off the net through research if you have time otherwise.
A solid hospitality background will get you a long way in this job so you are on to a good start. Good luck