PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Part NCC Stuff
Thread: Part NCC Stuff
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2016, 11:12
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the end of the day, the European court will act upon the laws and rules published by the parliament and not by statements or intentions of a single or several MEP's.
I agree with that and it is up to those MEPs to get things changed if incorrectly instigated

my points above are to do with regulations and the letter of those regulations in Law and here I think the CAA have tripped up on their interpretations ENTIRETY being the key word and that leaves no scope to change definitions applied to the regulations by EASA to suit what some clever clogs regulator at the CAA want

I am sure these are just delaying tactics for the inevitable so I still hope the CAA might realise that they are dealing with people and their livelihoods
FAA in Europe has been legal established practice in the EU for longer than the EU has been in existence.
So much so that pilots had set up legitimate business for a long time.

i am sure these CAA employees would equally be horrified if their work and livelihoods were removed at the stroke of a political Pen
it was always historically that the CAA where damaging legislation change caused hardship to innocent people that some sort of grandfather rights were given. It would have been easy to have given restricted ATP or CPL restricted to private operations or annual validations for older pilots while they ran out their careers but the disregard of human rights to work or discrimination laws in treating these pilots as inhuman beings is disgusting

The vast majority of us take as much pride in our work as anyone and my aim is not to abolish these stupid regulations because that is what they are but to get these pilots treated with the respect and consideration they deserve by the authorities and not as vermin to be eliminated

Last edited by Pace; 9th May 2016 at 11:38.