PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 7th May 2016, 19:41
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bealzebub is from Easyjet!!!!!!!
No he isn't. No matter how many exclamation marks you append the statement with, You are simply wrong again. I do however have 34 years experience in the airline industry flying turboprops and 707's right through to 767's and Airbuses. Prior to that I flew for a corporate employer in East Africa, and prior to that as a CFI for a flying school in the Midlands.

Over the last two decades I have flown extensively with cadets and feel this provides enough experience and "expertise" on which to venture qualified opinion and general advice. I have done that many times on these forums, and in doing so try to offer as honest and truthful contribution as I can. If it is helpful then I am pleased I haven't wasted my time. If you want to disagree with it, then fine, it provides that conduit.

I do not and never have worked for any FTO in any capacity whatsoever, save for the flying schools I worked for Thirty odd years ago. I have never drawn any benefit from such organisations (apart from a cup of tea and a sandwich when visiting one of them at two of their facilities.)

The involvement with our cadet programme from its inception provides a strong base on which to provide properly qualified replies, and I have said this many times. I stand by everything I have ever written on this site and although some of it may be subject to evolution or modification as time marches on, you are welcome to trawl back through it as you see fit.

I am not just an experienced airline captain, but also a parent. To that end I have experience of my own children completing commercial flight training. I have taken the time to visit many of the facilities both we and they have used. I have first hand experience of the financial realities involved. That is why I have felt able to provide qualified advice on those subjects to parents and people seeking such input.

If you don't believe me, that is your right. If you want to disagree with what I say, that is fine. However "erroneous" and lazy allegations (no matter how many exclamation marks you use) are simply a voyage into self denial. They do not provide a strong base for the rest of your musings.

Some of the rubbish proffered on these threads (often unqualified) is simply wishful thinking at best. I have spent nigh on 20 years flying with many, many hundreds of success stories. I offer the same comment, opinion or advice that I offer my own children (it worked for them.) You can take it or leave it, I don't mind, it's free!