PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Part NCC Stuff
Thread: Part NCC Stuff
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2016, 11:58
moonym20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beaver,

Send me a PM and I will happily share what I have been told about detaining aircraft.

There's no surprise someone, somewhere is trying hard to put an end to the whole Third Country licencing issue.

It cyclical and has been for years. Who remembers when the DFT made a specific attempt to have N-Reg and N-Reg pilots banned outright in the UK? How quickly was that put to bed when the right folks started to kick up a stink... then a different tactic was tried, one of the previous years was only delayed in part because a group of professional aircrew took on a solicitor to poke holes and look for probability of a successful outcome if they went to court (and there was)... this time it seems that the whole Third Country licencing issue is turning into such a bloody mess they will make another attempt via Part-NCC perhaps to block it??

Its priceless when your own NAA claim to know absolutely nothing of any BSA, when you furnish proof to the contrary they stick their heads in the sand and say its nothing to do with them,,, they're not 'privy' to such discussions.

To anyone hoping we get the 'good' old CAA back after Brexit, it will never happen ... EASA is here to stay (sadly)...

I keep saying it and will continue to do so... Politics has NO place in aviation