PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2016, 17:50
Skipping Classes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

weeeeelll......

in my opinion Syntax does sound a bit angry ;-) well you could also ask yourself why after such a long time somebody still feels so strong and negative about his ex employer... i don't want to speculate, but i do know quite a few people who share the same feeling, for different reasons perhaps but still.

on a more serious note, i agree, without being personal, that it is plain stupid to justify the downright illegal practices of many airlines with the opportunity of a possible career lift that such an airline might give to somebody otherwise either not suitable or not experienced enough for the job

we really need, and i am now not talking about Wizz Air, a wake up call and a change in our sheepish mentality, and we must stop feeling like we must be grateful to have the opportunity to fly an airplane.

i am sorry, but this is not a professional mindset

its a hard job and it takes a lot of you and your life to do it right and it should be properly compensated for

like the Ryanair boss said, once a pilot asked him why he treats pilots so bad. the answer was: "BECAUSE THEY LET ME"

all those hot-shots starting low-cost carriers and disrupting the market are actually getting excited with how much they can get away with both in terms of cutting costs and bending the rules

i would be laughing too when i try and offer some ridiculously low price that i would never imagine being accepted for something that i want and getting the thing without bargaining. that's a thrill!

so yes, Wizz air is what it is, but the problem is US, the pilots