PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tony Windsor could be very powerful
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2016, 12:34
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
via Sunfish:
Stuck a Nine kilowatt solar electricity system on the roof. I buy for 38 cents KWH and I sell for 8 cents a KWH. Bill has gone from $1200 per 100 days to $600. As soon as the battery technology is a little more mature, then in one will go. To hell with AGL!
Sunfish, you do realise that mains power would be a hell of a lot cheaper if it wern't subsidising unreliable solar and wind 'power'.

And how many billions of dollars of taxpayer dollars have been wasted so far on solar, wind and sundry other green 'power' scams. Thats billions of dollars added to our escalating national debt. And the only ones that will be paying off the national debt are taxpayers.

And Sunfish, if your not a parasite living of the public purse, thanks to green 'power', that is extra tax that you (and your children if yer got em) will be paying. A lot more then $600 a year I'd imagine..

Considering Australia is self sufficiant in coal and uranium and could easily do coal to fuel it is idiotic in the extreme not to use it.