PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nashwan
Thread: Nashwan
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2016, 05:05
4HolerPoler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We've received this email - I smell a rat and am going to keep the thread alive.

Dear Administrator(s),

I had sent you a notice of complaint for this post recently, but as is evident, it has not been taken down.

The post is slanderous, and amounts to libel, both of which are against PPRuNe's policy. I am one of the individuals mentioned therein, and the other is my partner, a very senior member of the UAE Government.

Kindly consider this message as a gentle reminder, and final attempt to arrive at an amicable resolution, failing which, we shall be compelled to commence legal action, and filed criminal charges, against ALL parties involved. We have discussed this matter with the Prosecutor's office in the Emirate of Dubai, the Dubai Police as well as our legal advisers, and they have informed us that we have grounds to commence both a civil suit, as well as pursue criminal charges for libel and defamation.

Therefore, your prompt deletion of this post would be appreciated, and in the best interest of all parties involved.