PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Qantas Uniform
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2016, 02:28
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
It's not the Aussie coat of arms. First you imply we are dills because we didn't complain the emu and roo were around the wrong way. Now when it's been explained that they're not the Aussie coat of arms you bring up the Aussie coat of arms and that we aren't a government carrier? That doesn't make sense.

I fear though that too much emphasis is simply on the coat of arms- particularly from you Dre. This thing is a totality issue. There are hundreds of options that are better than the proposed wings for both jacket and shirt.

Even if we are lumped with the new wings, I still want metal ones on my shirt. Cloth wings on shirts are crap. They'll be bulky and uncomfortable under the harness and that's before you address the fashion issue that you're so keen on. They look like crap. Wings are normally worn immediately above the pocket, over the heart. Not on the upper shoulder. That they cost more is irrelevant. It just goes to show how Qantas is penny wise, pound foolish. They'll need replacing much more frequently and cost heaps to replace.

Last edited by Keg; 3rd May 2016 at 02:42.