PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC225 crash near Bergen, Norway April 2016
Old 2nd May 2016, 17:26
spectral

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
175 is 16 pax
Yes it's true but if you want to keep the full range you put only 16 little Chinese inside...but sorry for this "the fat oil worker" you can put only 12 to keep the full range of the aircraft...352 (12 pax) km

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectral View Post
AW189 - ...the two of bristow was park and he don't use it (a sheat)
Works for everyone except Bristow! Hmmm?
Sorry but is true Bristow don't like this aircraft i don't know why but is fact...

For the SIN of Airbus if he write this type of SIN 48H after the grounded is certainly because the design of 225 is safe and the cause of accident is certainly not an aircraft problem...I don't imagine to write this type of document with a part of doubt...

But i think is too late now the 225 share the same history of the main frame "Super Puma" if you really look the crash of 225 it's only three 2 ditching (no injurie) and 1 crash of OJF...all the other incident it's L2 or L1 in total of 8...and nothing impacted Airbus ou Eurocopter or Aérospatiale only maintenance defect....You can impact Eurocopter only for the design of mgb shaft with result of 2 ditching and no injurie....

But a the END of the story, for OJF the price is very high, 13 life and depend of the following of story "maybe 5000" People lost their job in factory. Certainly all the oil & gas cancel their next order of 225 and certainly ask a compensation for their aircraft grounded or because nobody want to flight again with this aircraft just CHC is 40 225. You can imagine the following.

And it's was certainly interesting to calculate how many flight hour has the super puma family in a world to have the ratio flight hour/incident and compare with other aircraft (when you remove the maintenance defect).