PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC225 crash near Bergen, Norway April 2016
Old 1st May 2016, 21:51
Greeny9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
175 is 16 pax

Originally Posted by spectral
ALTERNATIVES?

Fill in the blanks.

S-92 - ...a sheat and too expensive (impossible to take full fuel full pax) this is for this reason the 225 come back on fisrt place after the drop of oil barrel....

AW189 - ...the two of bristow was park and he don't use it (a sheat)

EC175 - ...certainly a alternative but limit to 14pax with "confort" but wait for svow certification

S-61 - ...a T-REX with a rotor

Mi-171 - ...WAHOOOUUUU

AW101 - ...A bad copy of NH-90 but why not why not 'depend of the price (a 225 is 23Meuros)

NH90 - ...Never certificate for civilian, you can buy 10 H175 with the price of 1 NH90

I read something about L2 (i don't know where) but Bond use 4 L2 for pax and 2 L2 for SAR... and i'm not surprised if the L2 return to flight during this week....

For the questions about the H215e the main gear box is the same of 332L1 or 332L2...

About the MGB of NH90 we don't talk about the same thing for the design and the size...

And for the return of 225 if this tragedy result of maintenance problem you see certainly again this aircraft in the sky of north sea because is certainly the more economic with the best performance...you can take off with full pax full fuel and with the additional tank (it was alone a this price).....Remember actually with the low price of barrel all the company search the services with Lowest cost....