PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 1st May 2016, 17:35
SetTOThrust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my situation.

I went to create an account with CAE to apply for Ryanair as we are all supposed to.

The problem is that having the system changed from last time I did not notice that I had to upload all that bunch of documents.

After 4 weeks wondering why I was not getting any call, I went on pprune and noticed that everyone was talking about those documents to be uploaded. I went back to check my CAE account and found the page where all the documents needed to be uploaded. (yes dumb me)

I think is ridicules that they allow you to submit your application with nothing from stopping you from doing so without having uploaded the documents. A WARNING would have been appreciated.

All I can say is that when I was about to upload my documents, I went and press EDIT on the Training Request page and a phrase came out saying :"you cannot edit your application because is under review".

All I am thinking now is that I am screwed because CAE went through my application but didn't find any documents and therefore trashed me somewhere.

The day after, I opened my account again and this time that message did not appear so I was able to edit my account infos and upload the documents requested.

I am not too sure if now CAE has received an alert about me uploading the documents but I really don't think so.

am I trashed for life now ?!