PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 27th Apr 2016, 18:21
babydash_83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Day fellow aviators. I am a regional airline pilot in the USA and have close to 3000TT. I just recently successfully went through the CTC screening process and interview process from the pilapt tests and games, and face to face with the HR/Mgmt and the sim. I passed each phase and feel good about my chances. I should expect to get a start or official class date hopefully. Would like to ask my fellow aviators from FZ about the QOL at FZ coming in at this time and how much is the exact pay per month and is the compensation presented enough despite the living expenses in Dubai. And if some pilots are leaving, if one can provide why are they leaving and for which air carriers are they leaving for if known. Would appreciate any input given. Also now that I am done with all of the interview process, if hired, will i be placed in a hiring pool for a future date, or given a start class date and how long can training be from Day 1 to actually flying the aircraft on the line. Thank you.