PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot hit by ground vehicle during walk-around!
Old 26th Apr 2016, 14:19
north flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the end of the day, without the professional ethics of the ground teams, you wouldn't even leave the parking stand.

If I read your next argument before you state it (EK Dispatchers being in charge) pull the other one. They are nothing but a waste of space and company finance doing diddly squat and covering their behinds like the vast majority of EK minions. I could tell you stories that would make you leave your cosy chair and double check everything on the loadsheet they give you because we all know they do not reconcile what is loaded against the planned documents because they need to get an 'on time departure'

Notapilot, Nikita and the rest, why are you wasting your time with land Hopper?

In one line he is saying that he and his "team" have "professional ethics" and in the next he is telling you that, he and his team are letting planes that are not legal to fly, fly with their full knowledge, just to get an on-time departure, funny, how Land Hopper is trying to get us on his side by blaming the dispatchers.

Land Hopper, you can kiss my cozy couch sitting ass.