PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter down at Shoreham
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2016, 21:53
Flying Lawyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pittsextra
for some reason some posts have been deleted, one of which you quote and the context of which is clear from that post.
I don't understand what you mean.
Where have I quoted from a post of yours that has been deleted?

With one exception (the last), every quote in my response to you in post 908 comes from your post 905.
Your post 905 is still visible to me. Can you not see it?
The last quote was what I said in the main Hunter thread when I eventually gave up responding to you. ie I was quoting myself, not you.

Care to explain what my motives are?
I'll keep my suspicions to myself.
What element of what I've posted on this thread or similar has been so far away from what subsequently gets established?
If you mean concerning the crash then I can't comment because I stopped reading your various opinions/theories some time ago.

My responses to you have not related to the crash but to AAIB accident investigation procedures, the law restricting disclosure of material obtained by the AAIB, the use of accident reports for a purpose for which they are not intended and (in the main thread) trying unsuccessfully to explain the significance of an important Court of Appeal decision to you. Almost everything you've said about those aspects has been wrong.

The press release from BADA/the Air Pilots was discussed in the main thread. If it was also discussed here, then I missed it.

Except you wanted me to comment upon the specific matter in a post that got deleted, my reply was deleted yet you still quote part of that post... hmm.
I was interested to know your views.
My post is still there, as is your reply. Posts 897 & 898.
Can you not see them?
Perhaps a browser problem?
Where have I quoted from your reply?

Last edited by Flying Lawyer; 23rd Apr 2016 at 22:34.