PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - United flight attendant pulls emergency exit, walks away
Old 23rd Apr 2016, 14:45
Pakehaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phlosocopter.......When I first read your posts,especially #44,I figured you were on the "terps" and may have needed huge amounts of help yourself.After chewing the cud for a while,I believe you do have valid points,and as you state,they should be at least looked into.

Whether it be cabin or flight crew,we are privy to security and the inner working of the aircraft we fly.We see daily,constant, spontaneous actions by members of any organization,something that has become a trend,now that social media is the theme of the day.

I would also add,as of late,we have had a pilot turn up inebriated,a cabin crew set fire to the lav,and several emergency slide deployments(intentional).To suggest that these actions are by individuals,who want to change policy,procedures,etc etc,and that is the way to do things,then I would also suggest you are reaching for straws here.

I hope you are dead wrong!!, certainly worth thinking about.If this actually turns out to be the case,in your theory,then mate!!! We are in bloody trouble!!!There is no room in this business for those antics.
I certainly hope she gets the help she needs,irregardless of the outcome.As I said,your posts are not that far out of line.You made me think about it.

Last edited by Pakehaboy; 23rd Apr 2016 at 17:21.