PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Possibility of F-22 production re-start?
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2016, 20:58
APG63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Channel 2
So which aircraft most closely conforms to the Sears-Haack body? The answer mostly explains why the F-35C struggles to accelerate in the transonic region
I suspect Mach Two is correct about you vomiting quickly-ingested internet material. Had you bothered to read whatever source you selected for Sears-Haack before copying and pasting it here, you should have seen that it isn't relevant to transonic flight.

I have to agree with the popular opinion here, Cannel 2. You are either attempting deliberately to disrupt this and other threads or you are trying to set yourself up as some kind of aviation expert for some reason best know to yourself.

Either way, you are only succeeding in displaying your lack of familiarity with the terms you are using and the conclusion that your purpose here is clearly neither to debate nor inform.

As others have already said, I will not engage with your rather sad attempts to create mischief here.

P.S. This is neither banter nor an ad hominem (how many times have you used that expression in your few posts here already?) attack. If it has a name, I would think "distain".