PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 21st Apr 2016, 12:57
POBJOY

Received 79 Likes on 27 Posts
VSO Input

Regardless of the actual 'instigator' in all this no one is coming out it showing any sort of acceptance that there has/is a problem.
We know JM is a complete W O S and it is a mystery that the CO's/Former CO's of the schools did not rebel en-mass when confronted by this individual who it is plain to see has not the slightest idea what a fine system he has destroyed.
The fact the no VSO seems to have any qualms with regard to the outcome leads one to believe they are also completely out of touch with what they had ALLOWED under the name of the MOD/RAF.
TO be honest if i was still involved with this organisation that was being 'crushed to death' i would feel the best option was to LEAVE with my staff and make the point BIG TIME.
That is the only way this scandal of disorganisation will really get exposed and with no flying going on there is NOTHING TO LOOSE.
The media will then do the rest as the message to the Government will be clear.
If the Air Scouts wish to pick up the pieces (and experienced staff) then so be it as the ACO are obviously not capable of individual thought in all this.

As for AEF well this has never produced 'Cadet' flying in any great amount with the resources available and there is no indication that this will change either.