PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The open threat from Ms. Thompson the Director of Flight Operations
Old 21st Apr 2016, 04:28
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They always have a 'plan'. The thing to remember is that they are usually flawed, short term, self damaging and ultimately the joke of the industry. My 'plan' is to keep doing my job to the LETTER OF MY CONTRACT. Frankly, who on earth cares about an 'upgrade', when all that will do is tie you even closer to a failed airline, and drag you deeper into an unhappy and unsatisfying career. The ONLY result that is acceptable is that this type of management is eradicated once and for all from this airline. We deserve better, but we will only realise that outcome if we finally show collective resolve. It is obvious that the training ban is finally panicking them. Threats were always to be expected. Oh the irony: she mentions the new talks, but then undermines them before they even get started by backing them up with a threat. She has failed before she even got started. She doesn't realise that we have all reached the point where threats no longer work. She has just stiffened my resolve to resist this pathetic, disrespectful and offensive style of management once and for all. Thanks Anna, you've made my decision easy.