PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IRS: International waters question
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2016, 15:50
homoeconomicus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=icarux;9350157]HI , I'm in contract with Nick Romer, he just hike up his rates to 200 usd/hr, sorry to say was not as helpful as I expected. Not much guidance on how to create the tables for int waters /Us airspace, or how to present documents for an audit . Our first contact with the IRS auditor was a detriment to my case, maybe the case was not presented properly maybe I was just unlucky .
Every e-mail , every time he reviews your case because he forgets who you are ,every phone call goes on the 200 usd/h rate.. Now in the process of appealing ,waiting for an answer. He has a history of success with other EK pilots, that is true. In my very personal opinion (take it with a pinch of salt) if you educate yourself and present a proper case is self manageable in most cases.[/QUOTE

if your full exemptions is based on the number of days away from the states and they don't consider the exemption when over international water then should you logically and simply find out how many days you have spent over international waters in that year, substract it from the 330 and voila???