PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Resistence to Change and Reform -- Anywhere.
Old 20th Apr 2016, 02:13
mgahan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaba,

LS might not be looking but it seems others are. I've had several PMs asking for a copy.

Folks who have PM'd: A reminder about my stance on the IP. Under the contract IP restrictions I am unable to distribute copies. I appreciate the assurances some of you have given on confidentiality; however, as those who know me have come to realise over the years, although I'm quite a personal risk taker - hell, I spent 12 months in Kabul and 6 weeks in Iraq on ICAO work, I've been to Mogadishu a couple of times and the staff in BATS know me by name - my professional standards (and legal advice) dictate no spare copies of that report will get into the wild direct from my laptop.

Names have been changed to protect the guilty who have asked for copies:
X - I'd be on shaky ground even with your suggestion of paraphrasing;
Y - I can confirm that paragraph you quoted was in the final draft provided to OAR, so it seems you have a copy;
Z - You obviously do not know me as the name you addressed me by is not mine. Perhaps my PPRuNe handle is effectively hiding my true identity;
AA - I'm in Singapore/KL for the rest of the year but if they summon me and pay the travel and accom costs I'd be happy to attend and give them the benefit of my experience.

MJG