PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots' fatigue investigation
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2016, 13:56
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Individual never wins.
We can discuss this, but my point is beyond this forum at this time: I feel like sh*t after this plane crash. Such a stroke of reality. Could have been my friend from Russia. Or my cabin crew friend. Or you. I just wanted to share this emotion with you. We talked about it. Managers were aware of it. And it still happened.

Will people ever learn that their individual happiness depends on happiness of many? It's a network and a circle of (positive and negative) energy. If you want to be happy you have to make other people happy. Otherwise, you will find yourself being a manager in some huge, ****ty company, making a lot of money, having power over people and everything you ever wanted, but you will still be miserable (and that will reflect on your employees and you will think in "bitch" terms instead of doing your job) and you will not know why. That's why an individual has to win sometimes. And that is why every each one of us should be that individual.

I rest my case on this topic and apologize to everyone who found my words offensive.

D.