PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Notams / TRAs for Obama's Visit
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2016, 09:30
Steve6443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve6443
The guy is a complete - place your own adjective here
How about...'The guy is a complete noun'...
Wondered how long it would take people to get that.....

coming back to Jan, I do understand the concept and seeing as how Angie has decided to allow the wheels of justice to investigate a TV satirist for his poem about Erdogan, I decided to refrain from using a noun, and just asking people to insert an adjective can hardly be insulting, for that you'd need to use a noun.

That's my excuse for my extremely piss poor differentiation between noun and adjective and I'm sticking to it, although theoretically I could also claim that as it's been so long since I left school, my head has been filled with more useful things than the difference between a noun and an adjective

Gonzo: No, the DFS have been told they HAVE to create this no fly area for 3 days whilst Obama is in town otherwise he won't come. If I was head of the DFS, I would have said that the demands of the Secret Service are over the top and only created a RA(T) for the time he's actually IN the aircraft, arriving or departing his destination. But he's had this in place the last couple of times he's arrived and the Secret Service see this as their 'goddamned' right; worse, now they've gone further demanding people don't look out their windows as he passes under threat of being shot.

Wonder what will happen in 2030, when the US president is due in town, based on the current Secret Service demands? No-one is allowed to be anywhere NEAR where he is - total exclusion zone of 30 miles on threat of being shipped off to a Gulag for 30 years, in case they breathe on him?