PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dick Smith should run for the lower house as a Liberal
Old 17th Apr 2016, 23:47
Dick Smith

Received 74 Likes on 29 Posts
Waiting to be called as DIKTATOR, but keep this secret.

All ATCs and Professional pilots will be given huge salary increases so you will all luv me and say nice things about me on prune.

Oh I forgot. Last minute edit.

CASA budget will be doubled with all money coming from the Treasury. No user pays . Special chief on spending will come from the Cargo Cult Party.

Bloggs will be put in charge of all airspace wind backs . RFFS will be put back in at all secondary airports and Wynyard in Tasmania. Operational Control will be given back to ATCs. Briefing Offices all re opened.

Australia's unique " safer " certification requirements will be re introduced. Prescriptive requirements for fixed wing and helicopter landing areas also re introduced

It will be so much safer..

Wait for it. The Victor Lane will be closed as per the two year campaign against its introduction by Ex Military Herc Pilot and Ex CASA Inspector , the late John Green. Full flight planning and clearance requirements will replace the lane. More approach controllers will be employed to handle the traffic - no clearances available if the cross runway is in use.

Full position reporting will be re introduced for all VFR aircraft that fly for more than 50 nm or above 5000'. Dubbo and Tennant Ck Flight Service will be re opened.

Last edited by Dick Smith; 18th Apr 2016 at 02:18.