PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots' fatigue investigation
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2016, 23:24
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, you claim that Fly Dubai and Emirates do not have the same owner, same practices and same type of managers?

I am not quilty if you don't understand what am I saying. The picture is clear: EK (and FZ) managers (and I consider lawyers as part of the managing group) rather think of some stupid things and some people who are irrelevant for their business (like I am) than things that really matter and which can cause a crash.

I wrote this article a long time ago: https://donotflyemirates.wordpress.c...ne-cabin-crew/

And I helped Rory Jones from WSJ to write his article on pilots' life in Dubai. And all that lawyers and managers think is what a bitch I am instead of READING the articles and thinking on human lives? Paints the picture well, doesn't it?

Yes, you can bet I am under strong influence of emotions. I've admitted that, haven't I? I also told you that I have avoided to write about the crash because I can't do it without showing my anger. I am angry because the pilot of the crashed airplane was on the very tiring roster. I am angry because, according to all the information, there is no difference between EK and FlyDubai (let's be real here). I am angry because everything we did and said online didn't make any difference and people still violently lost their lives. And whatever the real reason for the crash is, that pilot still had tough roster and he complained on being fatigued, according to his friends.

And when you find out what's wrong with having and showing emotions, let me know. Until then, news flash for you CaptainChipotle: emotions and intellect are not separate things and they can function together very well if you know how to use them in a constructive and mature way. They are just two sides of the same coin. If I wasn't emotional, I would never do what I did after being fired.

Yes, I didn't write about some of the most terrible things I found out about EK, because I don't have ill intentions. My goal was to improve working conditions not to ruin EK's image. Also, although you might think that I am not afraid, sometimes I am. Therefore, I choose the stories for my blog carefully. Also, I always warn people who send me sensitive data on possible consequences (especially if they still live in Dubai). Sometimes they are still willing to publish their story, but more often they change their mind. And I don't blame them.

Why should Harry develop some intelligence? Because he is harshly judging and offending instead of reading. He is doing the same thing EK lawyers and managers do. READ Harry. If you knew how to read me, you would see that in my post I am wondering if I could do or publish something to change the sad developments in the future. For sure they are going to change your rosters now. At least to some extent. They don't need another crash with a pilot who has the roster similar to the roster of FZ981 pilot. But now I think that one huge scandal which excludes loss of lives could have done the job. And I am wondering if I or my blog could have had at least some small role in it. Instead, I always refrained myself of making huge scandals and I am not sure whether it was because I was afraid to do it, or I find it tasteless or because I am telling everyone that I don't have ill intentions. Get it now?

I've always respected the fact that you are the pilots and I am not. And I do feel like a guest here. I would never dare to comment possible reasons of the crash but I do comment pilot's roster and his statements before the crash. Maybe different roster would have had a different outcome. We will never know, but the very possibility makes me angry and emotional. So, Harry, never interfere in someone's confession. Or at least learn to recognize one. Otherwise, you will be punched.

Fatbus, I never knew you existed before. Now I know why. Thank you for ignoring me. When will you learn that I don't need anyone's support? I am alone in this from the very beginning. Your support brings me emotional satisfaction but I can really survive without it. As far as I am concerned, you can all ignore me.

Respectfully,
D.

Edit: just one correction - I don't need anyone's support except from the people close to me. And I have it.

Last edited by Nikita81; 18th Apr 2016 at 01:28.