PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots' fatigue investigation
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2016, 18:34
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nikita81

Even though our swords have crossed several times on these forums, there have been occasions when I've empathised with the shoddy treatment you received by EK and the situation you found yourself in after being dismissed.

However, post 126 is one too far. While your anger and frustration towards your former employer is still evident, your arguments are bordering on ridiculous. It was a FlyDubai plane that crashed, NOT an Emirates plane. How, therefore, you can even begin to accuse EK lawyers of (maybe) having any role in the loss of FZ981 is beyond me. Don't hide behind the brackets or come back with some pitiful excuse that English is not your mother tongue. When you first began posting here, many supported your right to free speech. That speech has become a tirade of emotive and often hardly believable stories concocted to support your own belief that your dismissal was entirely due to other people and not in any way down to your own behaviour.

You may still have those supporters, however, I am not one of them. You are just about to join my ignore list. Congratulations.

Harry