PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots' fatigue investigation
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2016, 15:10
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Change can be applied through public sentiment only when it begins to effect the bottom line.
Agreed. The only way in the information and media age where nobody gives a flying **** about anything until it appears in the news with loss of lives. Sometimes, not even then.

I wanted to comment FZ981 couple of times here and wanted to write a blog about it, but something prevents me from it. It's beyond my capabilities to write about it without too much emotion involved. And I think it would be offensive towards the dead and their families. Passengers and crew are dead. And it was a very violent death. No words can change that fact for the families and the dead. The fact that it could have been prevented leaves me without any comment. The fact that I was not shocked when I heard the news - as well.

I've heard that EK lawyers call me "the Serbian bitch". I was always amazed with this fact. I am the bitch and they are the ones who (maybe) killed 62 people? To which extent this management madness can go?

I guess I wasn't being a bitch enough. I could have gone to journalists earlier (I had many opportunities), but I believed that someone from above will get the word eventually. I even got an autopsy report for one deceased pilot, confirming that EK doesn't take care for the health of its pilots, and I've never published it nor will I (because my source changed their mind and I have to respect that). I've got the proves that EK AS managers have a prostitution business at the airport and I've never published it. And who knows which famous VIP names used the services of this business. I bet media would love to write about it.

I guess nobody from above cares. And I guess that I should have been a bigger bitch. Too late now for 62 people who dissolved into burning pieces.

Last edited by Nikita81; 17th Apr 2016 at 16:01.