PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Resistence to Change and Reform -- Anywhere.
Old 14th Apr 2016, 22:15
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If it demolished Dicks/NAS/Airspace Act Airspace Policy Statement, I would have expected its proponents to shouting it from the rooftops.
It is the best kept secret in CASA, I have never even heard a whisper of it, but now we know about it, the new Minister will be interested (I can guarantee that) and it will be a serious subject in the next RRAT Senate Estimates.
GAME ON my dear Leadie!

I reckon there are bound to be folk on the board or in senior positions who know it/have it. I understand half the OAR don't know about it, but it exists none the less. I have no idea why it never saw the light of day. I see the team lead actually posts here, and has confirmed it, well I will be buggered!!

There is a link for the original RFQ if you go searching….or there was. It may have vanished by now.

For some refresher reading perhaps, well worth a read are the Ambidji report appendices, in particular the stakeholder feedback and comparisons with US airspace and services which neatly align with the report providing advice to the government on ministerial direction and in particular on regional class C services.
https://www.casa.gov.au/operations/s...rs-and-reports

Good luck hunting waskerly rabbits in the Capital Territory