PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Families of Germanwings victims sue US flight school
Old 14th Apr 2016, 18:19
Bronx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chuks
Err, how do you see the school that trained Lubitz and then unleashed him upon aviation, overlooking his mental state, as an "innocent company?"
No better no worse than your judge jury and executioner comments. We've only got the plaintiffs side for now.

jvr
I do not suppose there would be a way of putting mr. Moller and the other attorneys at Kreindler & Kreindler on a no-fly black list, is there?
If there was you'd have to put attorneys in Germany, Holland and the United Kingdom on the list. According to Kreindler's website their working together.
The compensation culture started here but it spread to Europe a long time ago. I know for a fact some law firms in London have agents around the world working on commission trying to get folk to make claims. Whenever there's a crash the vultures gather and try and get a slice of the action. The agents get paid a commission if they sign folk up.
Another thing ambulance chaser type of lawyers here do is get free publicity by making statements to the media when there's an accident and get their name mentioned. They usually say they are already "helping" clients from the accident to try to attract more trade. Helping!! They make it sound like they are just trying to help folk but it's a mega bucks business. The more clients they get the more money they make. The lawyers get 40% off every plaintiff + all their expenses back. Easy money in airplane crashes. I know some British law firms do the same thing because I've seen it mentioned in threads on this site. For example the helo crash in London a few years ago and the Shoreham crash. I bet there are lawyers doing the same thing in the rest of Europe.