PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot
Old 12th Apr 2016, 21:37
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have not seen it on a dart board, yet, but a similar looking photograph was hanging on the back of the urinals at Dieppe when I last visited. Ginger had been bleached blonde. It still wasn't a pretty sight.

Anyway, we digress....

It is known that Weaver has created many more victims even during the course of this thread, which is totalling unsurprising really when we see how he circumnavigates with the Global Air Ferry website. The new victims also wish for redress and action, but it would seem sensible to me if the old victims would post details of their legal representatives name/addresses here in order for the new victims to approach them with hereditary case history about Weaver. As I've said before, the main problem is going to be a legitimate serving address for him. These cases also warrant immediate and parallel police action/criminal investigation which should run independently to the civil actions. Sadly, known victims are scattered around the globe so by posting as much information as possible will undoubtedly help.

I have shared as much intel as possible, here and on other threads, but it is now known that their are many more victims than have not made themselves known here, due to Weaver's hereditary blackmail style threats.

From my perspective, all I can say to anyone is take no notice of him whatsoever. He will threaten all sorts, come out with all sorts of carp and may even start a Wordpress blog about you. Again, if you can, stick two fingers up to him and let him post his untruthful ramblings. What that may then do is give any potential victim a further insight in to his customer relation skills, so it's not all bad.

Anyway, here are the types of emails you can expect to receive from Weaver once you threaten him with the police and legal action, so be forewarned.

From: Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery LLC <[email protected]>
Subject: Sky Ferry
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 27 October, 2011, 12:35

David,
I was talking with David Henderson the other night about your anger and disappointment in the way that my firm has handled you. Now whilst this has osculated far beyond what is professional you have caused damage to my firm which can not continue. I am aware you are a very successful business man and that in honesty we do not want the agro that you could cause for us in the ongoing future. Nobody wants enemy's or unhappy clients, especially those with capability's and contacts such as you. So what I propose is we try to put a end to this in a amicable way.
Without admission of guilt, I am proposing we come to a agreed solution that can benefit us both, I am also happy to sit down with you and talk over this if you wish at a travel expense to myself. Angry words have been spilled and opinions stated, but this is not a way to behave or act effecting a persons life and lively hood.
Maybe we can come to a amicable agreement, you shall also find that Paul Coyne has been refunded in stages to what he is legally owed per court order.

Robert Weaver

Chief Pilot

Sky Ferry

One nearly fell for that.

and......

From: Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery LLC <[email protected]>
Subject: Sky Ferry
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 14 October, 2011, 22.09

David,
Dear boy I will have you in court next week for slander. I suggest you go look to see what the prison time for that is. Unless you remove your pprune posts about me and my firm I am going to drive to your house on saturday in my XK8 and tell your wife all about your affairs. Yes I know all about them and will serve you with papers at the same time.

Robert Weaver

Chief Pilot

Sky Ferry

This email was actually very funny. Although again, he failed with that delivery as well.