PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2016, 19:03
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, Ken, you've had nearly 24 hours to back up or retract this claim, and now I'm calling on it.
I'm 99.999 per cent certain that nobody said it here; I'm pretty sure that nobody has said it in print anywhere.
Oh my. I don't visit this forum much less this thread on a daily basis. So sorry that that upsets you.

As for my claim, someone posted a link right here in the thread to a Pax River Test community video not that long ago. The orthodox berated that video as yet more F-35 propaganda. One of the more devout in the orthodox camp claimed the folks in the video were bought and paid for stooges of LM. Never mind that the video was about the accomplishments of the test folks, NOT about the airplane!! Given what they have accomplished, they were justified in thumping their chests at least a little.

I will attempt to find the post that included that link and the inflammatory post that levied the charge against the Pax River test folks. I'm certain I'm not the only one who remembers that link and that reply to it. Maybe someone can help locate it.