PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tamworth get together on Tuesday 12 April
Old 11th Apr 2016, 12:57
aviationadvertiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Industry Supporters,

I appreciate that the notice for this event is extremely tight and I apologise that I did not have more time to get he message out earlier. I understand that a great number of the industry would have liked to have attended in person.

That said, this will not be the only event organised. Rather, this is the first step forward, with more events planned across Australia. I am determined to elevate the concerns our industry have into the national debate. To this I am committed.

I would like to publicly convey my sincere thanks and appreciation to the thousands of industry participants whom have reached out by email to make contact with me, endorsing my efforts. Thank you also to the ongoing support of our advertisers and customers, without your support, none of this would be possible.

As a pilot, aircraft owner and aviation business owner, I too am concerned for our industry. I would like to see a regulatory framework established that provides a balance between aviation safety and enterprise opportunity. A framework that encourages investment and innovation.

I am determined to establish a range of meetings with the Australian Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Transport, so as to communicate our concerns and to work with Government to help find viable solutions.

I will keep you all posted on our progress tomorrow and will post an update with photos etc.

If in the meantime there are individuals or businesses wishing to become involved in helping organise and coordinate advocacy events and activities, please reach out and make contact. It would be great to discuss ways in which we can extend our coverage into all states of Australia.

Thank you again.

BENJAMIN MORGAN
Aviation Advertiser – Australia