PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA Lic for N Reg pilots domiciled EU.
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2016, 06:43
Above The Clouds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TN8B
Ask the IOM how many M reg aircraft are now based in USA.....startling number actually
I think if you look closely in to their operation they are not "based" in the USA but operate to/from staying in the US for long periods, their actual official base will be elsewhere, what they have do is leave the country for a very short period even a day to show on customs paperwork this also happens in Europe and Russia, I know as I fly an M reg.

TN8B
ATC....are you serious....the EU are trying to protect the rights of EU citizens with their interference in the third country licensing "thing"????? What a joke....! It's just more from yet another European group, interfering to try and justify the expense they make the EU incur......Brexit? Damned straight!!!!!
No, it was just my thoughts/reasoning why they maybe doing such a thing. I for one will be at the front of the queue when voting to leave Europe starts and mine will also be Brexit.

You all seem to be using the argument that someone is suggesting the holder of an FAA ATP is less safe than the holder of an EASA ATPL, who in authority has stated this ?