PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter down at Shoreham
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2016, 11:09
9 lives

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like the technical discussions! In that context this thread would benefit from more "I think that you are mistaken, here's why", and less "you don't know what you are talking about ".
I'm sure that as aviators we will all agree that the most important thing that comes out of all and any investigations into Shoreham will be the prevention of any repetition. There is then a very valid debate about whether that would actually be served by any kind of legal process, rather than "just" enforced learning and changes to best practices.
Well said Genghis.

I suppose that elsewhere there are forums for legal discussion into infinite detail, where perhaps the knowledge of aviation matters is not foremost. In those forums, the legal experts could be forgiven for not perfectly articulating legal matters. If legalities are not perfectly articulated here, that's understandable, it's an aviation forum. That said, learning more is always a good thing, particularly disciplines which would normally be at the periphery of what we do....