PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Commercial Pilots who don't know about piston engines
Old 9th Apr 2016, 12:30
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why not simply accept what the report shows loud and clear - that valve temp
for the most part correlated with EGT?
Why…? Because IT DOES NOT

You have failed to answer the simple questions repeatedly. You have failed to understand the reports, the history and for that matter when better equipped tests many years later have proved and refined the results, you have refused to accept them.

WHY is it that you find correlated things……yet when there is ZERO correlation as has been pointed out to you, you bury your head and start diversionary argument.

You are a lost cause. You refuse to open your eyes.

Reminds me of the saying….Confucius says, do not tell man something impossible when he is already doing it. :roll eyes:

Answer my questions with respect to the data provided (including that you and or others may have said we refused to provide) and prove beyond correlation that you are correct.

The facts are, it matters not whether you or I have the right opinion, it is what the data shows and how best we can use that to operate our engines. I have no opinion in this. But I do have many hours watching the data get collected, including FAA certification work doing detonation testing on aviation fuels. Maybe we are all wrong…..