PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Company Accommodation Evictions
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2016, 11:18
Kobus Dune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White thing and Toto77

With or without greenery, we are able to assess the design of a compound, and to see the potential in it, as much as the future or immediate problems.

Villas are not spacious, numbers are numbers - I don't know what was your previous "EK best accommodation " - and garden are ridiculously tiny, find me a single colleague disagreeing with that. You suggest erecting something for privacy ? yes, we have already seen tarpaulins, as in a refugee or gipsy camp. But some nationalities enjoy walking on each others.
As for planting trees, you perfectly know that it's forbidden to do it - except for extra small bushes - so why are you trying to trick your colleagues ?
For the stuff outside, yes there is plenty of storage space inside - but will you drag your bikes and heavy gear through the kitchen or even upstairs every day ? so you are leaving it out in the open and the dust, thus adding to the eyesore ...
But if you like it, it's your problem. In fact I'm glad you enjoy it. It's a matter of background and extraction, country of origin - like food or holiday resorts. As for my family, there is no way they will live there - and they heartily agreed.