PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA staff walkout @ LHR
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2003, 06:00
Jack The Lad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet 11

<shaking my head and banging it against a brick wall!> "ever since 9/11 management...throwing heavy weight around"??

Do you REALLY believe that on 12 September all of the airline maagement got replaced by a new breed of managers? Of course it was the managers faults concerning the terrorist attacks; maybe they rcruited AlQueda so that they could disguise their inept management. Dream on. Tell half of the American pilot force that now sit at home without a job to go to!

Wow...what is fortress LHR? a bastion of english imperialism that is sacrosanct against any financial reality? Maybe I could get a job there and be secure, in spite of any financial justification?

Skippy has orchestrated this to gain "the fight he wanted"?

"Hopefuly they will go down fighting"?

Jet 11...they appear to be very stupid....either you are more so or you are being very mischievous in enticing them to use their very limited brainpower to make their situation very much worse...either way, you should refrain.

and Jet II, with my extreme intelligence as a baggage handler, I too deserve to get paid the same rate of pay as a doctor; especially as I f**d all my exams at school and never attended class and turned down 7 years at university

Give me a break