PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Shoreham flying schools so busy.........
Old 7th Apr 2016, 16:27
rnzoli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Capt Kremmen
rrizoli your comments are outrageous. Please tell me they are 'tongue in cheek'?
Yes of course, my answers are a bit of friendly teasing. I was experiencing the same to some extent in my country and I am not fond of it, at all!

But on a serious note: there are plenty of rough things that can happen in aviation, turbulence, weather, engine playing up, arguing with ATC, fellow aviators cracking jokes about your landings, your instructor having a bad day.... so it's a good idea to focus on the goal, and ignore the unimportant.

By the way, a friend of mine got really fed up with his instructor during his training, he felt he was treated as a piece of sh...t. After some time, he raised his voice and told the instructor to stop because the instructor's attitude handicaps his training. Guess what? The instructor was content with this and became very nice afterwards. So hence my advice: focus on the goal and ignore the unimportant things. Walking down a red carpet to PPL is not important. Getting there is.