PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Shoreham flying schools so busy.........
Old 7th Apr 2016, 15:43
Capt Kremmen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Blimey ! Between rrizoli and Heston or, to put it another way, between a rock and a hard place. You both need a refresher at the Charm Academy. You both need to think in terms of; trowel, schmooze and laying it on thick.

This is a would be customer and student for Heaven's sake - they ain't exactly thick on the ground. rrizoli your comments are outrageous. Please tell me they are 'tongue in cheek'? If any instructor had got grumpy with me during training, they would have received short shrift and I'd have been on my bike looking elsewhere.

If I were to arrive at an FTO with somewhere between five and ten thousand readies to spend I would expect red carpet in any and every conceivable way - not expected to wheedle and cajole a cup of bloody coffee from the grumpy git behind the counter.

Great Cornholio, welcome to the world of GA in Britain. Based on my fifty four years of experience I can't promise that you'll find any improvements. Most like to think that they are doing you a favour in allowing you into their aviation emporium - so you'd better toe the line - or else !

Last edited by Capt Kremmen; 7th Apr 2016 at 17:07.