PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - N Reg Ops EU domiciled pilots
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2016, 11:08
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fly4business

This is going off topic somewhat but I am a prolific poster in the Jet Blast forum on the EU vote as a Brexit supporter.

I am pro a European Union but totally against a European centralised government and a move towards that as being good for the UK.

i cannot see any area in EU government which has been anything but a disaster area the policy on ex EU immigration an example of a problem the EU have created which will cost us heavily for decades to come.

That is one example but I find it hard to point to anything which the EU has determined which has lead me to believe that further integration and power to Brussels can be beneficial to the UK.

Hence I will vote Out not to leave the EU but to pull control back from an out of control EU to our elected parliament.

We each under a democracy have a vote but in relation to EASA even if every pilot voted one way it would have made no difference to the outcomes of national votes as will be my rantings in the EU topics in the Jet Blast forum.

N reg in Europe has been around longer that the Common Market and longer than the EU or EASA has been in existence. Many PPLs motivated to N reg as did Jet owners and operated perfectly legally for decades.

Some Commercial pilots went the FAA way because the majority of private jets were N or third country registered in the EU and have built business serving that section of the market.

Without huge allowances being made to those pilots to keep operating many will loose their incomes and livelihoods

We cannot say to our employers sorry not available for 6 months as we do a full time course to study and complete 14 exams or dig into our pockets to finance that and the expensive flight side requirements
its bad enough paying for recurrence which have escalated to nearly $10,000 all in to keep current and get back through employment and endure further financial loading on top just to keep EASA happy

My rants in the Jet blast forum will not make a scrap of difference to the outcome of a misworded vote and the same with all PPLs their votes will not make a scrap of difference on where things go with EASA

We have been taken up the garden path for 6 years since these stupid regulation s were put into place and deferred every year since by the Commission. It getting beyond a joke and unfair to the pilots who don't know where they are or how to plan for the future and itself may have created human right issues in the EU courts
Even April 8 has come and gone with no directives WHAT A SHAMBOLIC LOT THEY ARE

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 7th Apr 2016 at 11:39.