PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2016, 04:56
bb99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ozflyer01
Hey, I've just been successful at the assessment day for QFlink and have moved onto reference checks, shouldn't be an issue. Next step after that is medical. Kind of nervous, does anyone know what to expect? I was briefly put onto anti-depressants (don't use them anymore), will that being on my medical history hinder my application? Also I have a tattoo on my wrist. I'm a male so wore a suit and tie to the assessment day, and will wear a long sleeve shirt if I'm offered a job, but will the doctor note my tattoo on the medical assessment?! Quite happy to have it removed haha.

Thanks for your help!
Hey OZ flyer
Congrats on getting through to reference checks! I think if it's outside of a month it should be okay not to write it down. They are only concerned with medication taken within the last month. Also, I don't think the doc will note it down - you go to the medical place & the nurse assesses you for eye sight, colour, hearing etc but nothing other than that. If you feel comfortable wear a long sleeve shirt to the medical

Last edited by bb99; 8th Apr 2016 at 12:40.