PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mark Skidmore throws toys out of the pram.
Old 5th Apr 2016, 14:21
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
... actus rhesus just proves CAsA is beyond vindictive...and likes to monkey around with the truth.
Aroa,

Just monkey around --- a bit more than that!!

Which Director said, face to face, to his Minister:"But, Minister, If I have to have proof, I will need another 100 investigators".

Which Director said to inspectors: "Do whatever you have to do, we will back you ----" which is what happened re. a Wilga back of Cairns -- we are going to get this bloke, just make it up.

Which Directors (plural) said: "We are capital R regulators" and "We are policemen".

Which CASA person said: "aviation law is for lawyers and judges, for the safe conviction of pilots and engineers".

Which CASA person said:"Pilots and engineers are just criminals who have not been caught yet".

Which CASA person said:"There should only be two kinds of aviation, airlines and military".

On another thread, another pilot, of you acquaintance in FNQ, was maligned and his integrity and competence impugned --- and the poster doing this was trotting out the CASA playbook on the incident -- a fabrication.

As was subsequently proven.

Some of the things that have happened in the Sydney region, over the last few years, have been every bit as bad,( one pilot lost his C&T job, but if he had bowed to CASA demands, he would have lost his life) so it will be interesting to see if the new Sydney Acting Area Manager can make any inroads into the "culture", at least he is a cleanskin, with some relevant aviation background, as opposed to a sandbag.

I wish him luck, but am not holding my breath.

Tootle pip!!

PS: I know the answers, because, on each occasion, I was a witness.