PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blackburn Buccaneer - Aerodynamic parameters/Flight Test results
Old 4th Apr 2016, 22:04
Tom355uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blackburn Buccaneer - Aerodynamic parameters/Flight Test results

Evening all, really run up a dead end and this is the last place I can think of that might hold the answer!

I'm trying to produce a digital representation of the Buccaneer Mk2; specifically the flight model in the most accurate manner possible. I've got a set of three crew manuals (ODM, Systems and Weps) and a full maintenance manual but the aero information contained within is very sparse.

I've contacted BAe Heritage at Brough several times without response, and looked through the National Archives and found nothing pertinent.

Has anybody any idea where I could get this information? I found a Cranfield test report on a scale Mk1 wing section but the numbers are provided only for very low speeds.

Ideally, I need all the aerodynamic parameters for the aircraft across the full speed range; CLalpha, CLmax, CDmin, Cma, CNbeta, Induced and Viscous Drag Factor, Roll rates, Pitch coefficients etc.

Any help or assistance to point one in the right direction to obtaining such information would be very much appreciated!